RTD & Thermocouple Calibrator PIE 525B | Advanced troubleshooting tools
- Calibrate T/C instruments to 0.1 & 0.01 °F & °C
Types J, K, T, E, R, S, B, N, G, C, D, L (J DIN), U (T DIN) & P (Platinel): -13.000 to 80.000 mV
- Calibrate RTD instruments to 0.1 & 0.01 °F & °C
Pt 10, 50, 100, 200, 500 & 1000 Ohm (3850)
Pt 100 Ohm (alpha=3902, 3916, 3926)
Cu 10 & 50 Ohm and Ni 120 Ohm
- Calibrate with Confidence
Resolution to 0.01 °F & °C; accurate to 0.2°
Cold Junction Sensor accurate to 0.05°C
- Verify Heat Treating Uniformity Survey Recorders and perform System Accuracy Tests
The PIE 525B is capable of meeting the requirements of an AMS 2750 Field Test Instrument when certified by an accredited laboratory.
- Troubleshoot RTD Sensors & Instruments
Automatic detection of 2, 3 or 4 wire connections indicates when individual wire connections are open. Verify proper instrument operation by measuring the excitation current.
- Faster Calibrations
Instantly select three outputs with EZ-CHECK switch
Easily find trip points with two speed EZ-DIAL knob & Automatic Stepping
- Easily Change T/C and RTD Types & Scale
Double click to select T/C or RTD type & °F & °C
- Use in the Plant, Field or Shop
Includes Rubber Boot and mV Test Leads
Low profile switches resist accidental damage
Brass screws for T/C wires plus mini T/C socket
- Easy-to-Read Display
Turn on the backlight to read in dark areas of the plant
- Simple “No Tool” Battery Changes
Four inexpensive “AA” batteries
- Verify Resistance, Cold Junction Temperature & Output
Secondary Display of Resistance for RTDs and compensated millivolt setting and cold junction temperature for T/C.
- Optional Accessories
Wire & Mini T/C Plug: J, T, E, K (020-0202); B, R/S, K (020-0203)
There are no reviews yet.