DP0V (125 psi / 8.6 bar) pump, no gauge adapter, 3ft hose, 1/4″ MNPT process connection
The ideal solution for very precise low pressure calibration or differential pressure testing using an external pressure calibrator as the reference.
- Light weight, compact pump generates up to 125 psi (8.6 bar) with ease
- Large volume fine adjustment piston provides precise control, even at very low pressures
- Modular design makes field maintenance quick and easy
- Precisely vent pressure with soft seated bleed valve
- Two outlet ports provide connections for both pressure reference and for device under test thus eliminating a tee
- Low volume Quick-test hose, gauge adapter and process connection can be attached to pump without thread sealant or a wrench
- Rugged, all metal construction reduces pressure changes due to temperature fluctuations
- Made in U.S.A.