The RK floating ball type pneumatic dead weight tester is engineered to offer user-friendly, safe operation. The easy-to-use primary standard provides reliable and accurate pressure measurement in the field, or in a lab.
• Accuracy to 0.015% of reading
• Ranges to 300 psi
• Available in psi, kg/cm², bar, kPa, inH₂O, cmH₂O, and inHg
• Small incremental weight sets provide fractional output pressure
Featuring a self-regulating design, that allows automatic stabilization of weights, eliminating the need to adjust input pressure.
• Rugged ceramic measuring ball
• Overhung weight carrier reduces side thrust and friction
• Quick-leveling system for field use
• Optional Tripod
Local gravity and standard gravity (980.665 gals) versions available.