The HydraLite Tester is a primary standard available as a dead weight tester or a gauge. Both feature a re-entrant type measuring piston and cylinder assembly. This design reduces the rate of fluid leakage and increases float time, helping to maintain accuracy as test pressures increase. Each tester features an easy-to-use, convenient screw pump as the pressure source, which contains a ratchet feature that prevents the unit from depressurizing unexpectedly.
• Accuracy to 0.05% of reading
• Ranges to 3000 psi
• Available in psi, kg/cm², bar, and kPa
• Dual piston models extend the range of single weight sets
**COST WILL VARY BASED ON CONFIGURATION – PLEASE REQUEST A QUOTE FOR ACTUAL COST**
Designed for lab or field use, each tester is completely self-contained within the cover of the unit.
• Overhung weight carrier reduces side thrust and friction
• Quick-leveling system for field use
• Optional Tripod
• Over-pressure protection prevents piston damage